Most travelers turn to the major search engines to find a hotel. No matter how nice your website may be, if your property doesn’t appear in the first few pages of search results, you may never be found.
Hotel Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that increases your visibility on the major search engines and makes it easier to attract more guest leads. eMax has created a systematic SEO strategy specifically for hotels and resorts, and can help you attract more qualified visitors season after season.
- Updating metadata so that your site is more search-engine friendly
- Keyword and key phrase research so we know what to rank you for
- Content optimization
- Creating unique landing pages with keywords and key phrases from our research
- Directory submissions to increase page rank – including Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Yelp, YP.com, and other reputable directories
- Mobile search strategy implementation
- Pay-per-click (PPC) strategy implementation
- Local search optimization
eMax will help you rank higher on the major search engines and increase your online visibility. We’ll help you attract more direct search traffic and qualified visitors using local search optimization strategies and long-term SEO practices that get results.
Why Local Search?
Implementing a local search strategy is a critical component of hotel SEO. The majority of travelers use the name of the city or town when searching for a property, so your target keywords and phrases must include your location. Optimizing your content with local pages will also boost your rankings on search results pages.
Talk to us about a targeted local search strategy for your hotel or resort. We’ll help you get found on local maps such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, and optimize content throughout your site to stay at the top of search engine search results.